Monday, August 4, 2008

Summer's Almost Over...Lets have a CONTEST


So...after much thought I've decided to offer an AWESOME prize to one very lucky winner....


A FREE NEWBORN SESSION!! Woohoo


So it seems like more then half of my friends are having babies, and although I'd love to do everyones pictures for free..okay no I wouldn't...LOL but I would love to photograph EVERYONES newborns! I love their squishy tushies, and their tiny toes...So I really just want to give this opportunity to one lucky newborn and their proud new parents! All you have to do is submit a short letter stating why you deserve this free session to heatherlynnphotography@hotmail.com. All entries will receive a free $25 print credit with their booked session.


The lucky winner will receive:
Free Session Fee ($100 value)
AND...(yes there's more)
10% off their prints!



*Get your entries in soon!!! The contest deadline is September 1st, 2008

PS: If you're expecting, enter too! The contest winner has a 12 months to redeem their prize!!

0 comments: